– Deepwater Point
– Kings Park
– Crawley Edged Boatshed (not in the video)
– Wandi Farm (not in the video)
– Watertown Outlet (not in the video)
– The Bell Tower (not in the video)
– Hay Street, Murray Street and London Court
– Lobster Shack, Cervantes
– Thirsty Point, Cervantes
– The Pinnacles Desert, Nambung National Park
– Lancelin Sand Dunes
– Caversham Wildlife Park
– Margaret River Chocolate Company, Swan Valley (not in the video)
– House of Honey, Swan Valley (not in the video)
– Garden City (not in the video)
– Adventure World
– Cockburn Gateway Shopping City (not in the video)
– Piney Lake Reserve
In this video, Alice T. Chan shares tips on what to do and what not to do when upgrading flooring in a property to prepare it to sell. Alice shares examples of projects to help you visualize her suggestions.
(home staging tips)
(staged a house)
(stage to sell)
(staging a house)
(staging home for sale)
(staging house for sale)
(staging homes to sell)
(staging house for sale)
(staging your home to sell)
(effective home staging)
(effective home staging tips)
(creative home staging ideas)
(designed to sell)
(Alice T. Chan)
Effective Home Staging Tip: Avoid the “Un – Curb Appeal” – YouTube►
Jun 16, 2009 – Uploaded by Alice T. Chan
http://www.AliceTChan.com Alice T. Chan, the Staged Home Lifestyle Expert shows you two examples of …
Sell your home faster with these cost-effective staging tips – SFGate
Apr 15, 2013 — Even though the housing industry experts predict this spring will be a seller’s market, it’s important to grab every advantage when you’re trying …
Sell your home faster with cost-effective staging tips – Manteca Bulletin
http://www.mantecabulletin.com › HOME SCENE
Apr 25, 2013 — Appearances count, especially when you’re trying to sell a home. Even though the housing industry experts predict this spring will be a seller’s …
5 Dirt-Cheap Home Staging Ideas – Bankrate.com
These five home staging ideas can boost sales appeal at little cost.
Home Staging – Home Buying and Selling – About.com
http://homebuying.about.com › … › Selling a House
by Elizabeth Weintraub – in 131 Google+ circles
Beyond decorating and cleaning, home staging is about illusions. Staging makes …Home Staging is More Than Decorating …Professional Staging Tricks & Tips…
Sell your home faster with these cost-effective staging tips – Journal …
Apr 16, 2013 — (BPT) – Appearances count, especially when you’re trying to sell a home. Even though the housing industry experts predict this spring will be a …
[sell your home faster]
[effective staging tips]
[home staging ideas]
[cost effective staging tips]
[home buying and selling]
[Alice T. Chan]
Welcome to Seattle, a city that straddles the modern world and the natural one.
While it’s known for its overcast weather, when the sun comes out in Seattle, you’re in for the perfect photo op, where blue skies and calm seas surround classic architecture and striking modern buildings. Take in a view of the city from the Observation Deck of Smith Tower, then head down to the waterfront for incredible seafood and harbor cruises.
Visit the world-famous Pike Place Market, home to fresh catches, local produce, and yes, the world’s first Starbucks®. From there, explore the great outdoors at Woodland Park Zoo, full of recreated savannahs and tropical rainforests. If you’re still craving more natural wonders, go to Olympic National Park a few hours away and meander through its scenic, wooded beauty.
Round out your Seattle sightseeing with Ruby Beach and pick your way through the driftwood scattered across the shore. Look out to the ocean, watch the sunset, and know you’re in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Visit our Seattle travel guide page for more information or to plan your next vacation!
Follow us on social media:
Follow us on our travel blog, Viewfinder:
Sanding and refinishing hardwood floors is relatively easy by contrast to parquet floors or pine floorboards. Generally you can start sanding on a finer grit than the average floor.
This is due to the floor being a lot flatter than other floors. Also, the texture and moisture content of hardwoods is generally conducive to finer sanding. This is also the method you would use on engineered hardwood flooring.
People always wonder if they can sand and refinish their engineered wood flooring, the answer of course is YES. Unless it is only a 1mm vineer, which very rare indeed.
Start of sanding at around 50 or 60 grit, do the same around the edges and corners, then belt sand with 80 and 100. Finally edge the floor with an 80 grit and smooth the corners with an 80 grit.
You can then buff the floor or use a rotary machine at an 80 and 100 grit, but usually that’s beyond the purview of a DIYer.
Check out some of my other videos for tips on lacquering your floor.
I hope this helps, If you have any questions, by all means post them in the comments section below.
landscapes, seascapes in Carnarvon, Western Australia (HD)
Travel Videos HD, World Travel Guide http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=World1Tube
Carnarvon is a coastal town situated approximately 900 kilometres north of Perth. It lies at the mouth of the Gascoyne River on the Indian Ocean.
With an outstanding diversity of landscapes, seascapes, natural and man made attractions, Carnarvon has something for everyone. The marine and bird life is second to none.
* BLOWHOLES – Slightly north you will find the famous blowholes attraction. There is also a coral filled lagoon with fish and shells in abundance. There are white sandy beaches in this area which is ideal for snorkelling and enjoying a family picnic.
* CARNARVON HERITAGE PRECINCT – Take a walk down memory lane through the lighthouse keepers cottage museum. Restored to the times of our pioneers who looked after the lighthouse. Also visit the railway museum which is home of the fully restored Kimberley steam train that operated from the jetty to town in the 1950’s
* CARNARVON PLANTATIONS – The diversity of the produce grown in the area is considerable, in particular bannanas, mangos, paw paw, stone fruit, avarcardos, tomatoes, capsicum, pumpkin, asparagus and the list goes on. Check it out and grab yourself some fresh produce.
* ONE MILE JETTY – As the pastrol industry shaped Carnarvon in the late 1800’s the local population put pressure on the government to develop a port for the town. By 1897 the jetty had been built and wool and livestock produced in the regin began to be exported.
* SATTELITE TRACKING STATION – It was from here that Australia received its first satellite television broadcast. The area offers terrific panomaramic views of the town and surrounding countryside.
Carnarvon is a coastal town situated approximately 900 kilometres north of Perth, Western Australia. It lies at the mouth of the Gascoyne River on the Indian Ocean. The popular Shark Bay world heritage area lies to the south of the town and the Ningaloo Reef lies to the north. At the 2011 census, Carnarvon had a population of 4,559.
http://www.custombuildingproducts.com/ Tile and natural stone floors offer a durable, aesthetically pleasing surface to any room. However, sound from footsteps and objects can travel through the installation. Watch our Top 5 Tips for advice on how to reduce transmission through tile floors.
Flooring Ideas, Decorative Concrete over existing Tile and free Training video’s, sign up for Flooring and Decorative Concrete Newsletters to receive videos on numerous diy Home Improvement Projects. Instantly receive cost saving Training Tips, SBC Kits Make it easy and affordable for anyone.
This Old House general contractor Tom Silva shares tips and techniques for installing a floating floor. (See below for a shopping list and tools.)
Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official This Old House YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=thisoldhouse
Full episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbUQAEDgpQw&index=26&list=PLkJADc1qDrr8JnEkf1GX2utInAXW6t2XP
How to Strip a Hardwood Floor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SVs1g0EfII&list=PLkJADc1qDrr_0NxtmzECiOWkr5de82kXV&index=47
How to Refinish Hardwood Floors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO12ow6N6SY&list=PLkJADc1qDrr_0NxtmzECiOWkr5de82kXV&index=60
How to Repair Squeaky Floors Through Carpeting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gUW-IhSMBc&list=PLkJADc1qDrr_0NxtmzECiOWkr5de82kXV&index=56
Watch the How-To Videos playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkJADc1qDrr_0NxtmzECiOWkr5de82kXV
Shopping List for How to Lay a Floating Floor:
– floating floor, snap-together, tongue-and-groove floor planks
– foam pad, used under flooring as a moisture barrier and to provide cushioning Spacer blocks, maintains expansion space between flooring and walls or baseboard trim
– shoe molding, used to conceal the expansion space around the perimeter of the floor
Tools for How to Lay a Floating Floor:
– utility knife, used to cut foam pad to size
– hammer tacker and 3/8-inch staples, for stapling foam pad to wood subfloor
– dead-blow hammer and tapping block, used to tap together flooring planks
– jamb saw, for trimming door casings and jambs
– scribe tool, used to scribe planks to fit around doorways and obstructions
– jgsaw, for cutting planks to size
– pull bar, used with hammer to pull planks into position
Follow This Old House: